BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Survival of the fittest

The other day I sent LanLan to her room for a time out. A few minutes after she was there she called out to me to come quick. Thinking she was trying to get out of her punishment I didn't respond right away. But the tone in her voice was a little different so I did end up going into see her.
As I walked in her room she was very upset b/c this . . . .

was eating this . . .
Not really knowing what to do I tried to "rescue" the fish from the crayfish's mouth. He was still alive and tried swimming away. He wasn't very good as you can imagine a fish with no tail would be.
Later that day when my husband came home LanLan and him found this fish being eaten by his "brother" fish. The fish was still alive but now only had half a body. Again my husband "rescued" the fish but this time flushed him down the toilet.
Sorry little dude that I didn't flush you earlier and save you from all that anguish.

1 comments:

Jeremy Carman said...

This is such a sad story... Poor little guy.

As an update to the story, Armageddon came for the other fish when we decided to throw a goldfish in the tank and it brought a disease that wiped out everyone.

Goldfish are so nasty...