BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What did YOU do today?

Everyday when I pick LanLan up from school I always ask her what she did that day. I try and get her to tell me what goes on in school since I can't really communicate with the teachers and they don't really offer any information. The first thing she usually tells me is how many times she went to the bathroom. I finally convinced her that that isn't very interesting and that I would like to hear about something fun that she did. So now when I ask "What did you do today most often than not she replies with "I Don't Know" or "Anything" (meaning "Nothing")

Today when I picked LanLan up from school the first thing she said to me before I could even say anything was "What did you do this night, Mama?"

(LanLan has no concept of time words like today, this morning, tonight etc. She says "this night" most often for some reason)

0 comments: