BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sum Up

So every night before my little orchid goes to sleep there is a very specific bed time routine that we follow. Change into pajamas, brush teeth, go to the bathroom, Daddy reads a book and sings a song. When that is all done I usually go in and sing a song as well and then pray. Before we pray, though, I try and talk with her about her day. I ask her to tell me something that happened to her that made her sad and then talk about something that made her happy.

Tonight we had a very fun evening at a friend's house decorating Easter eggs. She told me that decorating the eggs was her favorite part of the party. She then said to me, very seriously and all grown-up like, "Did you have fun, Mommy?" I thought it was so sweet!! My sweet little girl wanted to know what I thought about the party and what my favorite part was.

0 comments: